Administrative Procedure 102
SCHOOL EDUCATION/DEPARTMENT PLANS AND ANNUAL RESULTS REVIEW REPORTS
All schools and departments are required to prepare annual plans that align with the annual Division Four-Year Education Plan.
All schools and departments in the Division will prepare a subsequent annual report that informs the local school community of the results of the school education/department plan for the preceding school year.
- The Superintendent has the primary responsibility for the supervision and evaluation of all schools and departments in the Division.
- Principals shall develop an annual School Education Plan in consultation with their staff and School Council.
- School Education Plans will identify school actions to accomplish the directions of the Division Four-Year Education Plan as well as school priorities.
- Principals, in consultation with their staff and School Council, shall prepare an annual report that informs the school community about the results of their School Education Plan.
- School/Department Results Review Reports are to be submitted to the Superintendent by October 15 of each year.
- All plans and results reports must satisfy the provincial requirements.
Section 22, 39, 43, 60, 61, 77, 78, 113 School Act
Section 16 Government Accountability Act
Section 7, Education Grants Regulation
Section 13, School Councils Regulation
Policy and Requirements for School Board Planning and Reporting
School Authority Planning and Reporting Reference Guide
Guide to Education ECS to Grade 12
Last updated: November 2018