Administrative Procedure 102
SCHOOL EDUCATION/DEPARTMENT PLANS AND ANNUAL RESULTS REVIEW REPORTS
All schools and departments are required to prepare annual plans that align with the annual Division Four-Year Education Plan.
All schools and departments in the Division will prepare a subsequent annual report that informs the local school community of the results of the school education/department plan for the preceding school year.
- The Superintendent has the primary responsibility for the supervision and evaluation of all schools and departments in the Division.
- Principals shall develop an annual School Education Plan in consultation with their staff and School Council.
- School Education Plans will identify school actions to accomplish the directions of the Division Four-Year Education Plan as well as school priorities.
- Principals, in consultation with their staff and School Council, shall prepare an annual report that informs the school community about the results of their School Education Plan.
- School or department Results Review Reports are to be submitted to the Superintendent by October 15 of each year.
- All plans and results reports must satisfy the provincial requirements.
Section 18, 52, 53, 55, 66, 67, 222 Education Act
Financial Management Act
School Councils Regulation 94/2019
Policy and Requirements for School Board Planning and Reporting
School Authority Planning and Reporting Reference Guide
Guide to Education ECS to Grade 12
Last updated: June 2020