Administrative Procedure 375
The Division aims to inspire all students to explore, develop, and celebrate their unique gifts and abilities. The Division expects that students shall complete a program of studies and fulfill a set of graduation criteria as defined by Alberta Education in order to graduate and complete their educational career in the Division.
- High school Principals shall provide the following information regarding graduation ceremonies to the Executive Assistant to the Superintendent by March 1:
- requested attendance of trustees and the Superintendent at the ceremony and/or banquet; and
- whether speeches are requested.
- Once the Board and Division office administration have determined who shall be attending the graduation ceremonies, a schedule shall be sent to all high school Principals to confirm the Trustee and Division representation.
- Principals shall provide complimentary tickets to the Trustee and administrator representing the Division at the graduation ceremony.
Section 20, 22, 50, 60, 61, 113 School Act
Last Updated: June 2016