DIVISION FOUNDATIONAL STATEMENTS
To provide high quality student-centred education that builds strong, healthy communities.
- Commitment to being a student-centred learning organization
- Decisions are made in the best interests of all students
- Integrity, honesty and respect are essential
- Flexible and engaging learning opportunities are key to student achievement
- Recognition that every student can learn and experience success
- Partnerships play a valuable role in meeting the needs of students
The Division’s initials form an open book with a person as the spine. A person with outstretched arms welcomes the journey of education. The book’s base and the person form a stylized tree at the bottom. The logo symbolizes the tree of knowledge and reflects the geographic significance of Elk Island National Park in the name. The green colour represents growth, fulfillment, and a positive connection with the environment. Upon closer scrutiny, you can see the initials EIPS.
Sections 3, 7, 11, 18, 52, 53, 67, 222 Education Act
|Last reviewed:||Last updated:|
|June 12, 2014||June 19, 2014|
|March 15, 2018|
|Jan. 29, 2019|
|Dec. 19, 2019|