ROLE OF THE VICE-CHAIR
The Vice-Chair shall be elected by the Board at its Organizational Meeting, and thereafter at any time determined by the Board, to hold office at the pleasure of the Board.
- The Vice-Chair shall act on behalf of the Board Chair, in the latter’s inability to act or absence and shall have all the duties and responsibilities of the Board Chair.
- The Vice-Chair may be assigned other duties and responsibilities by the Board Chair.
- The Vice-Chair shall assist the Board Chair in ensuring the Board operates in accordance with its own policies and procedures and in providing leadership and guidance to the Board.
- Prior to each Board meeting, the Vice-Chair shall confer with the Board Chair, designated trustee, and Superintendent on items to be included on the agenda, the order of these items, and become thoroughly familiar with them.
- The Vice-Chair shall serve as the Chair of the Audit Committee.
Sections 33, 51, 52, 53, 64, 67 Education Act
|Last reviewed:||Last updated:|
|Sept. 17, 2015||-|
|Dec. 4, 2017||Jan. 25, 2018|
|Feb. 19, 2019||-|
|Dec. 11, 2019||Dec. 11, 2019|