Thank you for your interest in Elk Island Public Schools.
Leadership roles are administrative positions with supervisory responsibility. They may require you to have a valid Alberta teaching certificate or other specific qualifications.
Elk Island Public Schools offers:
- dynamic programming and up-to-date resources
- a strong emphasis on character education
- core academic subjects and diverse optional programs
- competitive salary and benefits package
- professional development and training opportunities
We ask all those interested in joining our division to create an online profile. Complete all sections of your profile before applying to a job posting. Please see our list of current openings for available positions and requirements. If you are already employed by EIPS, see the steps for internal candidates.