Approved boundaries for the northeast quadrant of Sherwood Park—effective 2018-19 school year*
- All students in regular programming who reside in the new school attendance area will be directed to the new school, regardless of what school they are currently attending.
- In the 2018-19 school year, any student in grades 6 and 9 affected by the new attendance boundaries will have the option to finish the last year at their current school. The sibling clause will NOT apply.
- All current approved boundary exemptions outside of the new school area will be upheld.
- Students designated to the new school cannot apply for a boundary exemption to attend a different school in 2018-19.
- Students who want to apply for a boundary exemption in the 2018-19 school year—except those designated to the new school—can do so by following the 2018-19 boundary exemption request process.
* All families residing in the areas affected by the new attendance boundaries will receive further information by letter in September 2017, including their designated school(s), updated transportation fees and the boundary exemption process (if applicable).