For the week of July 14-20, 2019:
Due to rain, work on the exterior and most of the building envelope was again delayed.
- Parapet construction on the patio was completed. Patio roofing is scheduled to start this week.
- Glass and window frame installations were delayed due to site condition (lifts can’t get around site on soft ground condition).
- Masonry veneer installation continues at the southwest corner of the building.
- Metal cladding installation ongoing in Area 1, started on panel installation. Barrier installation continues in the gym.
- Exterior drywall framing in Area 2 suspended to allow for work on structural steel support.
- Mechanical and electrical rough-in is continuing on the 2nd floor (in Areas 1, 2 and 3) including cable tray, piping and HVAC.
- Interior drywall installation ongoing in Areas 1 and 3 (2nd floor). Boarding and taping started in Area 1.
- Mechanical room housekeeping pad poured and ready to receive air handling units. Hoisting of air handling units was delayed for 3 weeks due to the condition of the site.
- Fire stopping began on the 2nd floor, Area 1; fireproofing started on main floor Area 1, and will move on to Area 3 this coming week.
- Site grading at the parking lot and bus drop off loop lost another week due to wet weather and soft ground condition.
- Slab prep in Area 3 was poured over the weekend. Slab on Grade Pour #3 is scheduled for July 30.
- Slab prep in the gym started and will be poured in early August.
- Site concrete scheduled to start mid-week (weather dependent)