To create a PowerSchool Parent Portal account:
- Go to https://powerschool.eips.ca/public/.
- Click the “Create Account” button.
- Enter the parent or guardian information. Each account must have a unique email address and username—only one parent account is required regardless of the number of children you have attending EIPS schools.
- Create a username and password of your choice—you’ll need both the username and password to log in to your PowerSchool Parent Portal.
- You must have an Access ID and Access Password for each student that is added to your account. Contact your child’s school to obtain this information.
- Click “Enter.”
If you have any problems setting up your PowerSchool Parent Portal account, contact your child’s school for further assistance.