Welcome to Elk Island Public Schools
Excellence in Teaching Awards Nominees
Elk Island Public Schools (EIPS) is proud to announce the following seven outstanding educators in our division have been nominated for the 2015 provincial Excellence in Teaching Awards:
- Matthew Dixon, Bev Facey Community High
- Khrysty Greif, F. R. Haythorne Junior High
- Penny MacLennan, Fort Saskatchewan Christian School
- Lesley Campbell, Next Step Sherwood Park
- Betty Yanitski, Salisbury Composite High
- Stacey Bouwers, Westboro Elementary School
- Jodi Emsley, Win Ferguson Elementary
Since 1989, the Excellence in Teaching Awards Program has recognized innovative and outstanding educators across the province, providing Albertans with a wonderful opportunity to celebrate the many contributions these individuals make to student learning.
Congratulations to these EIPS nominees and good luck! Semifinalists will be announced in April.
Boundary Exemption Request Process Now Closed
Elk Island Public Schools (EIPS) boundary exemption request process is now closed for the 2015-2016 school year, as the deadline was March 13, 2015. All families will be contacted with the outcomes by March 20.
If extenuating circumstances exist that prevented your family from submitting a boundary exemption request within the specified time frame, please refer to our boundary exemption information page for the requirements for submitting a late request.