Grant Fiddes, Assistant Principal
Dawn Rutledge, Registration Secretary
Sherry MacIsaac, Attendance Secretary
Wendy Drader, Business Secretary
Kyla Sorel, Counsellor
Serving approximately 360 students, School staff work hard to help students become the best that they can be, providing opportunities to be engaged in their learning as well as involved in a great variety of extra curricular activities such as Art, Drama, construction, foods, team sports, and social activities. Clover Bar Junior High offers a safe and caring environment where all students feel welcomed, cared for, respected, and safe.
- In preparation for high school and beyond, all Clover Bar students explore Career and Technology Foundations (CTF) and future occupations by engaging in sewing, photography and design, foods, commercial foods, improvisation, yearbook development, computer programming, fitness education, Lego robotics, app development, financial literacy, advanced and regular building construction and leadership.
- Clover Bar has a strong Fine Arts Program and students seek opportunities to engage in Art, and Drama.
- Clover Bar students participate in Elk Island Public School athletics. Students engage in volleyball, cross-country, basketball, badminton, golf, and track and field.
- Clover Bar offers the Sport for Life program.
- Clover Bar has EIPS Division PLACE, FOCUS and Bridging programs.
Aiming for the Future
Programs & Services
Grades 7 - 9
Recreational Fitness: Sports for Life
Options in Fine Arts, Drama, Construction, Cosmetology, Fashions, Outdoor Education, Leadership, Foods and Computer Technology