Grant Fiddes, Assistant Principal
Dawn Rutledge, Secretary
Irene Hamm, Secretary
Darla Hennig, Business Secretary
Serving approximately 350 students, School staff work hard to help students become the best that they can be, providing opportunities to be engaged in their learning as well as involved in a great variety of extra curricular activities such as Art, Band, Drama, construction, foods, team sports, and social activities. Clover Bar Junior High offers a safe and caring environment where all students feel welcomed, cared for, respected, and safe.
- In preparation for high school and beyond, all Clover Bar students explore Career and Technology Foundations (CTF) and future occupations by engaging in sewing, communication technologies, foods, commercial foods, improvisation, yearbook development, Scratch, computer programming, fitness education, advanced and regular building construction and leadership.
- Clover Bar offers numeracy and literacy supports to our students through in-class delivery models with lead teachers.
- Clover Bar has a strong Fine Arts Program and students seek opportunities to engage in Art, Music and Drama. The drama production is run as a club due to a high interest from our entire student body.
- Clover Bar students participate in Elk Island Public School athletics. Students engage in volleyball, cross-country, cheer, basketball, badminton, golf, and track and field.
- Clover Bar has an EIPS Division PLACE program.
Aiming for the Future
Programs & Services
Grades 7 - 9
Recreational Fitness: Sports for Life
Options in Fine Arts, Drama, Band, Construction, Cosmetology, Fashions, Outdoor Education, Leadership, Foods and Computer Technology