Supports for Students has four major areas: Early Learning, Inclusive Learning, Learning Services, and Learning Supports.
- Support of 3 Year Plan current goals
- Development of Upcoming 3 year Education Plan
- Technology Services increased Educational focus
- Learning and Technology Policy Framework
- “Customer Service” mentality instilled in all aspects of SFS
Support to major department initiatives:
- Literacy Cohort and Framework
- Numeracy Cohort and Framework
- Digital Instructional Support Plan development
- Elementary Report Card Project
Services and Highlights
Supports for Students is also provides services in these areas: FNMI, boundary exemptions, field trips, Healthy Schools Initiative, PAT and Diploma accommodations and exemptions, Innovation Fund, Partners in Education Foundation, ESL funding administration, International students, system initiatives, parent concerns, and support to principals on student and operational issues.