Elk Island Public Schools offers:
- dynamic programming and up-to-date resources
- a strong emphasis on character education
- core academic subjects and diverse optional programs
- competitive salary and benefits package
- professional development and training opportunities
Interested in applying? Create your online profile in Apply to Education to get started. Complete all sections of your profile before applying to a job posting. Refer to the list of current openings for available positions and requirements. If you are already employed by EIPS, refer to the steps for internal candidates.
Graduating Bachelor of Education Students
You're encouraged to create an online profile, upload all documents you have at this time and sign up for job posting notifications. Add documents—final evaluation practicum, university transcripts, etc.—as you receive them.