Elk Island Public Schools (EIPS) views parents as the key influence in a child's life, and continues to welcome their involvement. Our excellent, caring teachers and support staff work with parents to help each child make the most of their educational experience. We hope you find the information helpful. If you have any questions or suggestions on how this page could better meet your needs, please contact us.
Planning for the 2016-2017 school year? Check out the division calendar for details about Fall Break, Teachers' Convention dates, and more.
- Student Registration Form
- Student Responsible Technology Use Agreement
- Staff, Contractor, Volunteer Responsible Technology Use Agreement
- Section 11.1 Student Exemption Form
- Student Medication and Personal Care forms