Leadership roles are administrative positions with supervisory responsibility. They may require you to have a valid Alberta teaching certificate or other specific qualifications.
Elk Island Public Schools offers:
- dynamic programming and up-to-date resources
- a strong emphasis on character education
- core academic subjects and diverse optional programs
- competitive salary and benefits package
- professional development and training opportunities
Interested in applying? Create your online profile in Apply to Education to get started. Complete all sections of your profile before applying to a job posting. Refer to the list of current openings for available positions and requirements. If you are already employed by EIPS, refer to the steps for internal candidates.