Parents and students can access their bus stop location, route, and pick up time on the Traversa Ride 360™ website and mobile app. Ride 360 uses GPS geolocation to show bus arrivals each day and student arrival and departure scans.
To access the Ride 360 Website:
1. Click here to go to the Ride 360 website.
2. If you do not already have a registered email, click 'Register'.
3. To register, enter your email address, password, and name.
4. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email. Click the link in your email to confirm your registration. Check your Junk box if you do not see the email within 5 minutes.
5. Log in, then find your student by going to My Students and clicking the 'Find Student' button.
6. Enter your student's Student ID (found in the Parent Portal), last name, and date of birth in the format of m/d/yyyy (e.x. 6/15/2016).
7. Once you have linked to a student, click that student's profile to see all relevant transportation information.
To access the Ride 360 App:
1. Register your account on the Ride 360 website first following the steps above.
2. Download "Traversa Ride 360" from the Google Play Store or the Apple App store. After the app installation is complete, open Traversa Ride 360.
3. When prompted to find your school district, search for Elk Island Public Schools.
4. Once you have selected your district, you will proceed to the login page.
5. Log in using the account you created in step 1, then find your student by going to My Students and choosing the + button. This will present the Find a Student screen.
7. Enter your students' Student ID, Last Name, and Date of Birth (m/d/yyyy format - e.x. 6/15/2015) and click Find
8. Once you have linked to a student, click on that student's profile to see all relevant transportation information.
9. Remain logged into the app to receive district notifications, even when the app is not actively running.
If you have any trouble logging in, please contact Student Transportation: