Parents/guardians and students can access their bus stop location, route and pickup time on the Traversa Ride 360™ website and mobile app. Ride 360 uses GPS technology to track the bus and show the location and time a student scans on and off the bus with a bus pass. Students, parents/guardians and Student Transportation staff are the only ones who can view this information as needed.
To access the Ride 360 website:
- Go to the Ride 360 website.
- If you haven't already registered, click 'Register.'
- Enter your email address, password and name.
- After registering, you'll receive a confirmation email. Click the link in your email to confirm your registration. Check your junk mail if you don't see the email within five minutes.
- Log in, then find your student by going to My Students and clicking the 'Find Student' button.
- Enter your student's student ID (found in the PowerSchool Parent Portal), last name and date of birth in the format of m/d/yyyy (for example, 6/15/2016).
- Once you've linked a student, click that student's profile to see all relevant transportation information.
To access the Ride 360 App:
- Ensure you've first registered your account on the Ride 360 website following the steps above.
- Download "Traversa Ride 360" from Google Play or the App Store. After the app installation is complete, open Traversa Ride 360.
- When prompted to find your school division, search for Elk Island Public Schools.
- Proceed to the login page.
- Log in using the account you created in the steps above, then find your student by going to My Students and choosing the + button. This will present the Find a Student screen.
- Enter your student's student ID, last name and date of birth in the format of m/d/yyyy (for example, 6/15/2016).
- Click Find.
- Once you've linked to a student, click on that student's profile to see all relevant transportation information.
- Remain logged in to the app to receive Division notifications, even when the app is not actively running.
If you have any trouble logging in, contact Student Transportation: