Elk Island Public Schools offers many career opportunities inside and outside the classroom from school support staff and educational assistants to facility maintenance staff, systems analysts, human resource staff, accountants, communications professionals, administrative personnel and more. We're always looking for talented individuals.
- dynamic programming and up-to-date resources
- a strong emphasis on character education
- core academic subjects and diverse optional programs
- competitive salary and benefits package
- professional development and training opportunities
Interested in applying? Create your online profile in Apply to Education to get started. Complete all sections of your profile before applying to a job posting. Refer to the list of current openings for available positions and requirements. If you are already employed by EIPS, refer to the steps for internal candidates.