Our purpose is to support students in their learning by creating and maintaining a safe, comfortable and productive environment that exceeds their needs, by maintaining our infrastructure and utilizing sustainability best practices in a cost-effective manner.
Our philosophy is to be the front-runner in service by responsiveness, timeliness, communication and accurate feedback to our customers.
The department is responsible for the maintenance and operation of school facilities, as well as the Central Services Buildings. Services include:
- Facility maintenance
- Grounds maintenance (including play structures )
- Custodial services
- Leasing of vacant school space
- Acquisition of leased space
- After-hours facility rentals
- Strategic facility planning, including capital planning
- New construction, renovation, and modernization of facilities
- Utility and energy management
- Shipping, receiving, mail and courier