EIPS uses an online fee management system to streamline the school fee and transportation fee payment processes for parents and school administrators. The system synchronizes with all aspects of PowerSchool, our division student information system. It also includes a number of features, including:
- Online payment options for parents to pay with Visa, MasterCard, and INTERAC® Online (when available from your financial institution).
- The ability to view all your children in EIPS and make one payment.
- The ability to make payments when and where you want 24/7.
- One-stop point of contact through the PowerSchool Parent Portal.
- The ability to pay additional fees—for things such as field trips, class projects, athletic-team participation and more—online throughout the year.
EIPS follows the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard, a set of tough security rules developed by the credit card industry to protect cardholders against credit card fraud and identity theft. This means other than online payments, EIPS does not accept payment by credit card unless the person and card are present in the school or department. We can no longer accept credit card payments over the phone.