Tracy Doerksen, Assistant Principal
School Education Plan
Field trips, assemblies, guest speakers, and special events are scheduled throughout the year to enrich regular programming. Students, staff, and families spend time together working and having fun with school projects, potluck meals, and many family events.
Be brave! Be bold!
To provide a safe and caring environment that promotes individual growth and personal success.
Students learn best when they:
- feel safe and happy and are enjoying learning
- value their work and see that it is valued by others
- apply their learning in meaningful contexts
- see that their efforts make a difference to themselves, to the school and to others
- see the important people in their lives working together
We believe that an effective education is based upon a partnership between the school, the home and the community. We encourage and are appreciative of the involvement of the home and the community in the life of the school.
Programs & Services
Regular programming (Pre-K-8)
Enhanced Physical Education (Grades 1-6)
Christian Ethics (optional program for Grades 1-8)
Pre-K/PALS (special programming for 3-6 year olds)
French as a Second Language (Grades 4-6)
Hand chimes (Grades 3-4)