Darlene Janzen/Jaime Peters, Assistant Principals
School Education Plan
"...whatever is true ... noble ... right ... pure ... lovely ... admirable ... - if anything is excellent or praiseworthy - think about such things." Philippians 4:8
To challenge students through Christ-centered education, to know Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord in order to pursue a life of godly character, personal and academic excellence and service to others.
SCA seeks parents and students who:
- Are serious about learning and developing God-given capabilities and talents;
- Actively contribute to the school's Christian atmosphere; and
- Desire that the Christian training be extended into the classroom.
Programs & Services
Alternative Christian Program:
- Alberta curriculum taught through the lens of a Christian worldview
- Bible classes for K-6 students
- Daily bible reading and prayer
- Structured chapel program
- Bible memory program