Administrative Procedure 411
The Division recognizes the value of school staff meetings.
- Generally, schools dismiss for staff meetings one hour early on the first Wednesday of every month during the school year.
- Full-time certificated staff shall attend monthly staff meetings.
- Part-time staff are encouraged to attend monthly staff meetings.
- Staff who are unable to attend a staff meeting shall ensure they are aware of the information that was covered at the staff meeting.
- Classified staff shall attend monthly staff meetings if scheduled during the employee’s work hours.
- A meeting summary shall be maintained and shared with staff.
Last Updated: September 2019