The school community of James Mowat Elementary continues to grow. As such, Elk Island Public Schools (EIPS) is requesting input from families of students and potential students on how to best address and plan for these increasing enrolment pressures.
EIPS is starting a community conversation to ensure a long-term solution is found to address the enrolment challenges at James Mowat Elementary. The Division is planning a variety of ways for you to provide input including in-person sessions, an online survey and a telephone call-in line.
Join one of two In-Person Sessions:
- Dates: 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. on Tuesday, June 14, 2022 or
5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. on Thursday, June 16, 2022
- Location: James Mowat Elementary school gym (childcare will be provided)
Address: 9635 82 Street
At the information sessions, EIPS will share further details. Make sure to attend to ask questions and have your feedback shared with senior administration and the Board of Trustees.
Provide feedback through an Online Survey:
- A summary of enrolment pressure details will be included.
- You can access the survey from June 14 to 30.
- It will also be available on the Elk Island Public Schools Facebook or Twitter page.
Stay connected to the engagement project at the James Mowat Elementary Enrolment Pressure Engagement web page.
Please contact Y Station Communications and Research, our public engagement consultant, with inquiries about the sessions, accessing the survey or if you’d like to share your feedback via phone at 780-451-4444.
Further public engagement is being arranged for fall 2022.